Picture Perfect Saturday

I feel so relaxed after a lovely evening out with my closest friends yesterday. When I woke up this morning, to a very much delayed sms that read "Are you out tonight?", I just didn't want to do anything. So with so much time on my hands, I decided to do a pictorial post instead. I went to Imbi market with my mum and nephew instead. First we stopped at the corner coffee shop at Imbi to pick up some egg tarts. An idea I have not been able to get out of my head after looking at those luscious tarts on Lyrical Lemongrass' blog yesterday. Imbi Market was heaving with couples having a late-ish breakfast. I was also inspired to bake after reading food blogs and cookbooks. In between, I tried to teach my nephew some yoga moves. Everytime he sits in lotus, he laughs because his ankle is pressing against his very ticklish thighs. Its hilarious! And finally Hunky came over and cooked dinner for me and mum. Its been a perfectly relaxing Saturday. Tomorrow will be a different story!

Comments

  1. Yummy stuff esp the risotto. Madam mystery, can you email at boo_liciouskl@yahoo.com. Trying to contact you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pictures!!! The brownies are begging to be eaten. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts