Marathon x2 - Singapore & New York

My knee is all better and I can't wait to run in the Standard Chartered Singapore marathon! I will not make the same mistake as I did last time by leaving it to Hunky. I will now take his credit card and register for the both of us! Voila, why didn't I think of that before? Oh well, important to learn from one's mistake. Click here for more information. Lets go! I've already made a bet with Beef - last person to finish has to buy breakfast at P.S Cafe!

Recently Sara Wilson of Fresh Air Fund contacted me to help get the word out about the upcoming NYC Half Marathon happening on 16th August. The Fresh Air Fund is still looking for runners and sponsors to join their Fresh Air Fund-Racers team for the NYC Half-Marathon. This is a great way to participate in NYC's premier summer road race while helping Fresh Air Fund children. Last summer's NYC Half-Marathon was a huge success and the Fresh Air Fund-Racers raised more than $125,000. We are also still in need of Friendly Town hosts for next month. Host families open their hearts and home to a NYC child who would not otherwise have the opportunity to escape the hot, crowded city streets. Click here for more details. Happy running everybody!




Comments

  1. lol, i posted this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i might be running the sg marathon as well! company's sponsoring! woohoo! i shd make a bet with myself. if i finish the race, i'll go have a great dinner. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! Got a coupla months to prepare :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nolah Joe! Going to improve my 10km time. Am hoping to do it in 1 hour. Fingers crossed!

    Ya Ciki saw your post earlier. So good of you to post straight away, I'm a bad combo of forgetful and lazy!

    Of course you will Nic! Cos after that we have to go for a delicious carb and bacon laden breakfast!

    Thanks UL! Are you going to be there too?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts