Brimful of Pork

I just had a massive dinner at El Cerdo. Feeling inspired by the pork, I finally got down to answering the questions below after being tagged by Edwin. By the way, I think its hardly fair since I have only ripped 5 cds into my lap top. Two of which are compilations of the most tragic love songs that I had given Duvei. It makes the answers even more hilarious!

Instructions: go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
say the following questions aloud, and press play.
use the song titles that come up to answer each question.
NO CHEATING!

how does the world see me?
Quizas, quizas, quizas (Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps), didn't realise I was so vague

will i have a happy life?
Yumoji’s Theme (In The Mood For Love Soundtrack); seeing how the movie is about a love that didn’t happen, I am guessing no, I won’t have a happy life.

what do people really think of me?
Seven Nation Army, White Stripes

do people secretly lust after me?
The One That You Love, Air Supply (Hmmm, maybe I have a lot of love to give)

how can i make myself happy?
We Belong Together, Mariah Carey (Oh com'on!)

what should i do with my life?
2 Become 1, Spice Girls

what is some good advice for me?
One Last Cry, Brian McKnight (Oh my god, just kill me now!)

what do i think my current theme song is?
Shape Of My Heart, Backstreet Boys

what does everyone else think my current theme song is?
I Turn To You, Christina Aguilera (pillar, I am the pillar!)

what song will play at my funeral?
Don’t Cha, Pussycat Dolls (HAHAHA!)

what type of men/women do you like?
Sowing The Seeds Of Love, Tears For Fears

what is my day going to be like?
Sweet Love, Anita Baker

why am i here?
Lose My Breath, Destiny’s Child

what will people remember me for?
Arthur’s Theme (Giving The Best That You’ve Got), Christopher Cross

what song will i get stuck in my head tomorrow?
What Are You Waiting For, Gwen Stefani

are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Love Foolosophy, Jamiroquoi

what will this year be all about?
Hung Up, Madonna (great! Every little thing that you say or do, I get hung up on you)

How Long has This Been Going On?
Its Like That, Mariah Carey

Tragic! Someone pass me the blade now...

Comments

Popular Posts