Birthday Cupcakes

Happy birthday to meeeee!

What to do with leftover caramel chocolate ganache frosting? Make some chocolate cupcakes to ice it with of course. I also have a bottle of creme de cacao given to me by my friend who was dating a bartender. Handy! I decided to douse the cupcakes with it. Was tempted to used Hunky's Baileys but he is a little possessive about it. Can't wait to eat them later! My birthday wish - for the earth and its people to heal and become one and at peace with each other.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Paprika! It surely is a yummy way to spent it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday paps!! May you always look as pretty as you are now at 23!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Paprika! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!! Qwazy- waaaaah thanks thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy burfday sexay! Sorry i missed ur makan.. blame FBB:P hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated b'day Paprika!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best cupcakes that i can imagine ever!..Can't wait to try this over the weekend. My kids will surely love this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts