chocolate cardboard

Upon hearing about my quest to unleash the thin person within, one of my oldest friend was kind enough to bake me some low-fat, low sugar chocolate brownies. You have no idea how happy I was when she called to say she was dropping off a tupperware full of guilt-free goodness! None of my friends have chocolate cravings like I do. Most of them crave savoury, deep-fried things. I need my chocolate fix. At least 5 days a week, twice a day, 2 pieces at least. Thats a good week. If I could, I would eat it everyday, with every meal. Mmm. For now, I will to make do with low fat brownies, made with love (awww thanks Densie!). I got my coffee ready and waited for my friend to arrive with the goodies. You would think my drug dealer was delivering hash brownies from my excitement. I thought they were really nice considering they were low fat until I offered one to my business partner who took one bite and said it tasted like cardboard! Hmmmph, waste my brownie. More for me then!

Comments

Popular Posts